L'ARBOPIC is a steel post ready to use as an alternative to traditional wooden or concrete posts. Octagonal in shape, resistant and slightIt is easy to plant.
- Steel S 250 GD, high-strength steel for steel construction.
- Metal thickness: 1.5 mm 1.8 mm and 2 mm .
- 70 mm closed octagonal shape.
- All ARBOPIC® posts are equally strong. (This is not the case with pine posts. Crowns of knots, irregularities... ).
- ZAM 300 galvanisation, (Zinc, Aluminium, Magnesium). This galvanisation is 3 to 4 times more resistant to corrosion than galvanisation 100% Zn (Zinc).
- The lifespan of ARBOPIC® stakes makes it possible to consider two orchard rotations.
- Equipped with linguetsThey allow you to receive the wires quickly and easily. No need to measure and mark the location of the wires.
- Position and number of rods (in groups of three) can be adapted on request.
- Winged plug for sealing by simple pressure.
- Cap with screws for laying cables (longitudinal and/or transverse).
- Anti-sinkage plates if required.
- Possible installation of plant training structures.
- The robustness of ARBOPIC® posts allows deep planting with little effort.
- Planting by pressure with a mechanical shovel in soils with little or no gravel.
- Planting by percussion or vibrationwith a hydraulic planter.
- The use of a martyr is not necessary except for a sledgehammer, which should be used with care.
– Planting depth 0.80 m for posts up to 3.50 m. 1 m for poles of 4 m and more.
If the terrain does not allow it, make a front hole or reduce the distance between the poles
– Spacing between posts Respect the recommended distances according to the height, the type of orchard, the presence or absence of "anti-hail" nets, the climatic conditions (wind, relief, etc.)
- The wires are placed on the lugs and closed with a hammer.
– Tilt the head post by 10 to 20° from the vertical (20° corresponds to 40 cm horizontally at 1.00 m from the ground).
- The distance from the mooring line at the foot of the post must be at least 80 % of the height above ground of the trellis limited to 2.50 m.
- Install at least 2 slings. The top sling must be fixed 50 cm + or - 10 cm from the top of the post, and the bottom sling halfway between the top sling and the ground.
- To secure the slings to the head post, we recommend that you do not use the slings, but instead use a Ø10 mm concrete iron about 20 cm long, which you pass through the post after opening the slings downwards.
– ReusableIf you have the time, they can be used for another orchard or for another purpose.
– 100% recyclable at the end of their life. They can be resold in the recycling sector (high residual value +/-15%).
- Some savings the installation of ARBOPIC® posts and wires:
o The lightness makes handling easier (4 Kg/m or 18 Kg for 1 post of 4.50 m, 1 person is enough to carry, set up and maintain a post vertically. Under normal conditions, 3 people can plant up to 80 posts per hour).
o Wire ties considerably reduce the time needed to lay wires, as they indicate the position of the wires without measuring. No more spikes to plant. No more maintenance work.
– The appearance and the matt grey colour of the ZAM galvanisation, fit in very well with the orchards.
- The flat sides of the octagonal shape of the ARBOPIC® posts allow for easy and efficient fixing of various accessories. (Watering systems, trellising structures, etc.)
UNIVERSAL RIDGE CAPRead more
WINGED END CAPRead more
ANTI-SINK PLATERead more
CONNECTION BOARD L13/L16Read more